lunes, 24 de febrero de 2020




Hello! 

I´m Fluffy. I´m a cat that has lived 4 lifes and lives in this blog.

I´m going to be your friend and I will help you if you need me!

I always use Bitmoji to change my dresses and to send pictures and videos to my friends. They love it!! I like to try on clothes and costumes and show people how creative I can be. Bitmoji helps me to express my feelings using pictures.

I think that Bitmoji is the best thing that ever happened to me. I never felt so free in my life!!


If you want to know how I lost my other 3 lives wait for my next enters!!


See you soon!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final Reflections

Since the creation of our blog we have travelled a long journey in the world of the information and communication technologies through the ...