lunes, 2 de marzo de 2020

The Solar System



Hello everyone!


We are going to see the Solar System this week!!

To learn how this system works I uploaded a very interesting slideshow.

After seeing the slides in class, you will have to create a presentation with the tool that I have used to create the Solar System presentation.

This support element is very usefull because you can do almost anything. It has a lot of customization tools that you are going to love!! 


In addition, you can save your progress online and share your presentations with other people.


Presentation of the Solar System:


https://view.genial.ly/5e69ffa282b5130fe35bc522/presentation-the-solar-system

Explanation of the Solar System with Screencastify:


Licencia de Creative Commons


How I lost my third life:

Now is your turn, Think about an history that explains how I lost my third life. We are going to post your histories on this blog.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Final Reflections

Since the creation of our blog we have travelled a long journey in the world of the information and communication technologies through the ...